Synopsis of this blog

Dear readers

Hi
               This blog is all about my experiences in the field iam working i.e Port field. I would like to put forth all my learning's and things i understood in my 7.5 years experience so that young people who enters in to this field with aspirations and finding it difficult to understand things , will find it helpful to shape up their career . 
               This blog is for beginners and also for professionals up to some point where they can find some procedures and techniques applied in solving problems related to mechanical field .You can also find the different tools and tackles used in maintaining and repairing machines and also can find the right way to use them. You can view this blog to understand and see the techniques applied in assembling and reassembling machine components .

Note : All the things i mention and explain in this blog are my personal experiences and if you find any thing incorrect or deviating , Please correct me or feel free to comment or mail me .




Regards
Sasidhar

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GRAB SHIP UNLOADER - GSU

DIFFERENT TYPES OF FEEDER'S

Little say about ports